Look Great at Holiday Parties with Treatments from The AgeLess Center
We are fast approaching that time of the year when social occasions become the order of the day – and night. For this reason, you’re going to want to look your very best.
But what if you’ve got dark bags and circles under your eyes, or wrinkles on your forehead and crow’s feet at the corners of your eyes? Or perhaps insufficient eyelashes are bothering you. You don’t want plastic surgery and you can’t afford any significant downtime from work or from holiday social commitments, so what can you do?
The answer is non-surgical cosmetic enhancement at a reputable botox and facial filler studio.
If you live in Georgia or visit from time-to-time, The AgeLess Center offers a number of solutions for anyone who wants to look their very best at holiday parties. None of these involves any form surgery, and all procedures are undertaken in our comfortable studio in Atlanta.
Treatments That Will Have You Looking Great at Holiday Parties
The AgeLess Center offers a number of different cosmetic procedures, all of which are affordable and effective. Here is a brief guide to help you decide which one will be best for you:
- Xeomin Designed to make skin look youthful and feel beautifully smooth, Xeomin is a great option if you’ve got crow’s feet or wrinkles on your forehead. It’s a neurotoxin that is FDA approved.
- Botox Probably the best-known cosmetic procedure, Botox is also great for minimizing wrinkles.The very first botulinum toxin that was approved by the FDA for this purpose it’s also probably the most popular treatment worldwide.
- Radiesse Also designed to get rid of wrinkles, Radiesse restores volume in the skin and in this way minimizes ugly lines. What’s particularly appealing about this procedure is that Radiesse stimulates production of natural collagen that naturally increases volume and flexibility in the skin.
- Juvéderm Another product that will add volume (particularly to the cheeks and lips), Juvéderm contains hylauronic acid that occurs naturally in the skin. It works really well at getting rid of smile lines between the nose and lips. It’s a very quick process.
- Restylane FDA approved, Restylane is aimed at getting rid of those smile lines or folds that develop between the nose and corners of your mouth. The product also helps to create a more sensual lip shape by adding fullness. It’s also effective for other facial wrinkles.
- Belotero If you’ve got shallow scars and very fine lines on your face, Belotero is a good option. It contains the same compounds as Juvéderm and Restylane but is an exceptionally good option for delicate skin area on the face, including those where the skin is very thin.
- Perlane An FDA-approved product that helps to form collagen and also contains hyaluronic acid, Perlane makes the skin appear younger and increases fullness. It is particularly effective for minimizing those irritating lines that form between the corners of the mouth and nose.
- Microdermabrasion Better known as a lunchtime peel (because it takes just half an hour to complete), microdermabrasion removes the top layer of dead skin cells from the face and neck. The process helps to renew cells that contain healthy collagen and make the skin look and feel refreshed and rejuvenated … and ultimately younger.
- Latisse It’s great to be able to flutter our eyelashes; but if they are short and “inadequate” we can’t. Did you know that there is an FDA-approved treatment that can counter this? Latisse works from the inside of the body out and you can see good results within three to four months. It is though a prescription treatment.
Contact the friendly professionals at The AgeLess Center to make a booking or find out more about each of these treatments. Then you’ll be ready to party!