The Ageless Center is the premier place for your Volbella treatment. We offer exceptional service combined with the best prices in Atlanta. Book your appointment today and look forward to a new you!
Juvéderm Volbella is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler used to plump the lips and fill fine lines in the perioral area around the mouth. It is the thinnest, most pliable Juvéderm gel on the market and ideal for subtle lip shaping. It hydrates and rejuvenates the skin and will soften lines and wrinkles, including unsightly marionette lines that run downwards from the corners of the mouth, as well as smokers’ lines above the top lip, and laugh lines. It will also help to get rid of sagging mouth corners that make you look as if you are permanently frowning.
Because Volbella is formulated for treating thin areas of skin, it works particularly well for under-eye hollowness and to treat the tear troughs. Volbella increases youthfulness and produces a natural refreshed look.
What to Expect from Volbella Treatments at The Ageless Center
Volbella adds volume to the lips, around the mouth, and under the eyes, depending on the area targeted. The gel contains lidocaine which has a soothing anesthetic effect and reduces swelling, helping to make the procedure more comfortable. Most people feel pressure when the gel is injected rather than pain, and there is typically minimal discomfort.
The effects of a Volbella treatment usually last up to a year. Like all hyaluronic acid fillers, the gel will eventually break down naturally and be absorbed by your body over time.
About the Juvéderm Volbella Process
- Before the treatment, you will need to remove all makeup and clean your facial skin.
- One of our highly trained Providers will prep your skin or lips with a topical numbing cream before injecting the gel filler into your skin or lips.
- The procedure takes no more than about 45 minutes, including consultation and preparation. There is usually minimal discomfort.
- The results are immediate and usually, only one treatment is necessary.
- If there are any side effects, for instance, swelling, tenderness, bruising, or discoloration, the symptoms are usually very mild or moderate and last for less than 30 days.