Why Beauty Editors Love Revision Skincare Neck Cream
If you’re looking for skincare products, one of the best places to look is in health and beauty magazines. Magazines are also a great resource for checking reviews and reading what people think of new products.
Right now, Revision Skincare is taking the health and beauty industry by storm, with reports and mentions appearing in multiple publications including Elle, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Beauty Report, and a whole lot more, both print and digital.
Products that have attracted media attention recently include Revision Skincare:
- Black Mask
- Brightening Facial Wash
- DEJ Eye Cream
- DEJ Face Cream
- Gentle Cleansing Lotion
- Hydrating Serum
- Intellishade Matte
- Intellishade Original
- Intellishade TruPhysical
- Nectifirm Advanced
- Retinol Complete
- Revision Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum
- Revox 7
- Soothing Facial Rinse
- Teamine Eye Complex
- Vitamin C Lotion 30%
- Vitamin K Serum
What the Beauty Mags Says About Nectifirm
These are some of the comments and coverage from recent magazines.
- Bazaar that suggested Nectifirm was a great product to banish the new tech-neck wrinkle caused by looking down at your phone or tablet! The motivation came from dermatologist Rachel Nazarian because of its peptides content.
- Beauty in the bag digital that recommended Nectifirm Advanced as a great product to address chin and neck concerns.
- Brit+Co digital that featured Nectifirm in an article about 17 creams, masks, and treatments to firm your neck and chest written by Jen Hussein a style and beauty junkie from New York.
- Byrdie digital, stating that according to dermatologists Nectifirm Advanced is the best way to smooth and tighten the skin on your neck.
- Byrdie digital also included Nectifirm Advanced in its official guide to prepping your skin for your wedding – and the article was written by New York City dermatologist Dendy Engelman, MD.
- Elle magazine that featured Nectifirm Advanced saying, “Don’t forget your neck and décolletage.”
- Marie Claire that included Nectifirm Advanced in its spotlight on the latest innovations design to quite literally “help keep your chin up.”
- NewBeauty digital that reported how Nectifirm Advanced delivered visible results in just two weeks. The magazine editor, Adrianna Barrionuevo said she was blown away!
- NewBeauty that, in another issue, featured Nectifirm Advanced in its 2018 summer-fall The Glow Issue stating how the product smooths out wrinkles and crepey skin to achieve a much younger look.
- NewBeauty recognizing Nectifirm Advanced in its Youth Boosters awards category as the “neck cream that delivers noticeable results.”
- NewBeauty’s 2018 Beauty Report also heralded Nectifirm Advanced as “Next-generation technology for a younger-looking neck and décolletage.”
- NewBeauty that featured Nectifirm – yet again – as the number one product you need!
- Health digital that listed Nectifirm Advanced as one of the best anti-aging products of all time – and that was also according to dermatologists.
- Rank & Style digital that judged Nectifirm one of the 10 best neck creams and treatments. A noticeable result was the smoothing out of fine lines on the neck and chest.
- RedBook that suggested using Nectifirm neck cream because it is “ultra-hydrating”, has great peptides, as well as the Vitamin C antioxidant to “brighten skin.”
- Today digital thatreported that Nectifirm reduces the roughness and wrinkly appearance of skin, stating that they love that it was designed specifically for the delicate neck area, “targeting loose skin and giving a firm, more lifted appearance.”
- Town & Country that included Nectifirm Advanced in its Insider’s Guide to Plastic Surgery.
- Women’s Health digital that included Nectifirm Advanced in a list of nine anti-aging products they believe dermatologists are “obsessed with.”
How can beauty editors not love Revision Skincare’s Nectifirm neck cream?
The AgeLess Center in Atlanta, Georgia now has a shop where you can buy Nectifim and other Revision Skincare products online. We also offer a wide range of cosmetic enhancement procedures including Botox. Phone for an appointment or explore our website for more information.