Use Atlanta Botox Services to Look and Feel Ageless
We all get older, but that’s no reason to look or feel old. So if you’re in Atlanta, why not pop into The AgeLess Center for a non-surgical Botox treatment or cosmetic enhancement that will make you look and feel ageless.
There are a number of non-surgical procedures offered that will sort out a number of very common ageing issues. These include:
- Eliminating crow’s feet
- Eliminating forehead lines
- Minimizing lines between the eyebrows
- Minimizing lines that have formed between the mouth and nose
- Improving the appearance under the eyes, especially when there are dark circles and bags
- Treating lines that have formed from the mouth to the chin
- Treating visible veins on legs
- Maximizing the condition of the skin to make it look and feel smoother and healthier
- Improving the growth of eyelashes to make them fuller, longer and darker
- Adding a fuller, more sensual appearance to lips
Non-Surgical Procedures for Face and Body Enhancement
The AgeLess Center’s Atlanta Botox services, cosmetic fillers, and other non-surgical procedures range from quick refreshing touch-ups to convenient, affordable alternatives to plastic surgery.
- Xeomin, the newest neurotoxin approved by the FDA, reduces or at very least minimizes wrinkles on the forehead and crow’s feet below the eyes. It revitalizes facial skin and makes it feel smooth, resulting in a refreshed younger appearance.
- Botox was the very first botulinum toxin approved by the FDA for treating glabellar frown lines between the eyes that make us look older and more serious. There is no form of surgery involved and no recovery time, and the procedure is also very successful for treating forehead lines and crow’s feet. The way it works is that the toxin blocks nerve impulses to the muscles that cause the wrinkles and lines, effectively make the skin look smooth and refreshed.
- Radiesse is used to counteract the effects of the protein collagen breaking down, increasing facial volume and flexibility of the skin. When collagen breaks down, elasticity in the skin is reduced and wrinkles form. This form of cosmetic enhancement is used to literally sculpt the face back to a more youthful form, filling out depressions, lines and wrinkles, and making the cheeks look fuller. It also helps to increase natural production of collagen.
- Juvéderm is a gel with a smooth consistency. It contains hyaluronic acid, a substance that occurs naturally in the skin that adds natural volume to the skin and aids hydration. It’s a popular procedure for adding volume to cheeks and lips, and to smooth facial folds and wrinkles. The process is quick (only about 15 minutes) and the results are immediate.
- Restylane is another procedure that has been approved by the FDA. Intended as a treatment for the lines that form between the nose and corners of the mouth (the nasolabial folds), it contains hyaluronic acid (see above), and is used to rejuvenate the skin and create fullness in the face, and to minimize lines, wrinkles and folds.
- Belotero is a filler made from hyaluronic acid, but it’s formulated differently to Juvéderm and Restyle and is more suitable for delicate parts of the face, for example under the eyes. It’s particularly effective for fine lines and wrinkles that form on the cheeks, and also helps minimize shallow scarring and acne pockmarks.
- Perlane contains hyaluronic acid as well, and it’s used to help collagen reform naturally in the skin. It has larger gel particles than Restylane, but the affects are similar. Like Restylane, Perlane is approved by the FDA for use in the nasolabial folds of the face. It makes the skin fuller and more elastic, minimizing lines and wrinkles.
- Leg veins are treated at The AgeLess Center so that the affected veins close and disappear over time. It’s a simple process that has a 50 to 60 percent success rate.
- Latisse is the first FDA-approved treatment that makes eyelashes grow fuller, longer, and darker. It is also the only treatment of its kind that has been approved by the FDA. It takes 12 to 16 weeks for the results to show, because it works from within. But it can be used with normal eye makeup while the lashes grow and thicken.
- Microdermabrasion restores the skin and makes it smoother and healthier. The procedure takes about half and hour, during which time the dead skin cells are removed using a hand-piece that contains special crystals. These scrape against the skin rejuvenating it. The process, which is better known as a “lunch time peel,” also encourages new collagen to form.
So if you want a better-looking, younger, more glamorous appearance, there are lots of non-surgical options.
The AgeLess Center’s Atlanta Botox services, cosmetic enhancements, and dermal fillers are all available throughout the week, on Saturdays, and in the evening, to accommodate clients with busy schedules. The Center’s professional team members will advise on the best procedure for you. You are welcome to call for an appointment today.